Sunsetter Awning Installation in Oklahoma City is a great company for getting your awnings installed. Sunsetter has been installing and repairing awnings since 1970 with their knowledge of the industry on display from the moment you call them! Sunsetter’s installation process begins by measuring the dimensions of your window, or door, to ensure that they are able to offer an appropriately sized cover. Once Sunsetter receives your order they will then send out one of their trained technicians who will install it right away! Sunsetters installation process is fast and easy so you don’t have to worry about doing any work yourself.
Problem: Awnings are a great way to protect your home from the elements, but they can be tricky to install.
Agitate: Not only do you need to know how to measure for an awning and properly install it on your house, but you also need to make sure that you have enough room in your budget!
Solution: Hire us at Handyman Oklahoma City for all of your installation needs! We’re experts when it comes to installing custom made outdoor window treatments like awnings, blinds and shutters. Plus we offer free estimates so you know exactly what things will cost before moving forward with any installation work. Call us today at (405) 839-7442 or visit our website for more information about our services.
What is a Sunsetter Awning?
SunSetter Awning is a retractable canopy designed to provide a sun-controlled environment. Sunsetter Awnings are available in different colors and sizes, so you can easily find the perfect one for your needs.
SunSetters come with a lifetime warranty on all fabrics, stainless steel hardware, and frame assembly. Sunsetter Awning is made of durable polyester fabric which blends well into any outdoor setting while also providing protection from direct sunlight as well as the hot summer heat. Sunsetter Awnings fold up when not in use to make them easy to store or transport around your property without taking up too much space!
The Sunsetter Awning Installation service includes installation of an HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) ground sleeve that will protect the Sunsetter Awning from water penetration. The installation process also includes a ground-mounted wind deflector to protect against high winds and provide an uninterrupted sun shade for your home or business.
In addition, Sunsetters come with our patented tension rod system that provides superior stability in all types of weather conditions!
At Sunsetter, we have created a retractable canopy designed to provide protection from harmful UV rays during those hot summer months while still allowing fresh air circulation so you can stay cool inside. When it is time to put them away after use, they fold up neatly into their own storage bag requiring only about two square feet of space – great for any outdoor setting!
You are going to love having a Sunsetter Retractable Awning installed in your outdoor space – Sunsetter Retractable Awnings are a great way to create an inviting and comfortable area!
SunSetters come with a lifetime warranty on all fabrics, stainless steel hardware, and frame assembly. Sunsetter Awnings are made of durable polyester fabric which blends well into any outdoor setting while also providing protection from direct sunlight as well as the hot summer heat. Sunsetter Awnings fold up when not in use to make them easy to store or transport around your property without taking up too much space! The Sunsetter Installation service includes installation of an HDPE ground sleeve that will protect the Sunsetter from water penetration.
In addition, Sunsetters come with our patented tension rod system that provides superior stability in all types of weather conditions! Sunsetters come with a lifetime warranty on all fabrics, stainless steel hardware, and frame assembly. Sunsetter Awnings are made of durable polyester fabric which blends well into any outdoor setting while also providing protection from direct sunlight as well as the hot summer heat. Sunsetter Awnings fold up when not in use to make them easy to store or transport around your property without taking up too much space! The Sunsetter Installation service includes installation of an HDPE ground sleeve that will protect the Sunsetter from water penetration.
Why install an awning in Oklahoma City?
You should install an awning because of Sunsetter Awning Installation in Oklahoma City.
– Sunsetter awnings are the perfect choice for your Oklahoma City home. They provide protection from sun, rain and snow and can be installed to any porch or deck. Plus they’re easy to install!
– Sunsetter awnings are made from the finest materials, which is why they’re backed by Sunsetter’s Lifetime Warranty.
– Sunsetter sun screens can be installed in Oklahoma City homes and commercial buildings with any type of roofing material. This means that you will never have to worry about your new Sunsetter Awning installation because it will work for them all!
Sunsetter sun screens can be installed in Oklahoma City homes and commercial buildings, which means they are perfect for just about every home or building out there. Plus they’re made from the finest materials; Sunsetters are backed by Sunsetters Lifetime Warranty – so we’ve got your back!
If you want an affordable, durable product that will look great on your property while protecting it from rain, snow and harsh UV rays then choose Sunsetter. Sunsetters are the perfect choice for your Oklahoma City home.
If you want to install a Sunsetter Awning in Oklahoma City, Handyman Oklahoma City is happy to help you!
How to choose the right size of awning for your home
Many people make their decision on what size of awning they need based off whether or not they can fit one side. This isn’t always enough information, because you don’t know how wide your roof might be. You should measure at least three sides that face south and determine which one has the most space before choosing your desired length. If two have similar dimensions, go with whichever faces more westward – this will maximize sunlight coverage during those colder months when there are fewer hours of daylight each day. The average installation takes about five days; however, this can vary depending on the size of your awning.
If you are looking for help on choosing the right size of awning for your home, Handyman Oklahoma City can help. Handyman Oklahoma City installs awnings in Oklahoma City and throughout the greater Oklahoma area, as well as nationwide if you’re looking for one of your own.
The average installation takes about five days; however, this can vary depending on the size of your awning. If two have similar dimensions, go with whichever faces more westward – this will maximize sunlight coverage during those colder months when there are fewer hours of daylight each day. Handyman Oklahoma City offer professional services including installation sizes that fit any budget! Their customer service is responsive and friendly.
Handyman Oklahoma City can install a variety of types, from aluminum to PVC to canvas depending on your needs – all at an affordable price point with the same great quality you’ve come to expect from Sunsetter products.
Handyman Oklahoma City want everyone in Oklahoma City or anywhere else they have installed their awnings, knows how much we care about them and our customers.
The benefits of installing an awning on your home
Do you want to protect your family from the sun? Sunsetter Awnings can be installed on a home to provide shade and block harmful UV Rays.
– Increasing energy efficiency: An awning blocks heat from entering in through windows, which helps keep air conditioning costs down while also reducing power bills. This is especially important during the hot summer months when it’s not uncommon for homes to use three times as much electricity than they do at other times of year.
– Reducing glare inside your house so that you’re more comfortable: Glare coming off an asphalt driveway or street make getting around outside uncomfortable, but installing an awning will reduce this by up tp 75%. Installing one on your window may help cut down on the glare and make being outside more comfortable.
– Outdoor living spaces: Sunsetter Awnings can be used to help create a shaded outdoor space in your yard where you’ll want to spend time both relaxing and entertaining guests.
– Keeping items under cover from rain or snow so that they don’t get ruined: Installing an awning over things like decks, patios, barbecues, play sets, pools – anything outdoors – is perfect for shielding them from weather damage during bad storms.
The benefits of installing an Sunsetter Awning include increased energy efficiency as well as reducing glare inside your house and creating shade for any patio areas that may exist on your property. The installation process with Sunsetter Awnings can be done in a day and they come with a warranty that is unmatched by other companies. Sunsetter Awnings are the perfect way to make your outdoor living space more enjoyable for you, your family, friends and guests!
Cost, installation time, and other information about installing an awning on your home.
Your Sunsetter awning installation includes the following:
-Installation of Sunsetter Awning with all hardware and parts necessary for attachment to your home.
-Two sets of matched custom fabric panels in color options along with stainless steel cable pulley system, brackets, remote control box and keypad.
-Rear tube assembly which provides additional structural stability at wall juncture.
-Wall mounting bracket kit to secure front of frame against the building exterior (often required by local code). We will also provide you with enough screws that are needed for securing cables inside the wall cavity if there is no other place where we can mount them securely on either side of the frame opening. This requires cutting through drywall or other building material.
-Sectional set of Sunsetter Awning with posts and rails to match your fabric color options designed for installation in doorways up to 20 feet wide, including trim at top and bottom of frame opening.
-Everything you need for the electrical connection to a standard outlet inside or outside the house on one side of the doorway: cable, wire connectors, circuit breaker box w/ plug.
-Complete instruction manual plus two replacement remote controls.
The Sunsetter Installation process is very straightforward; it typically takes about three hours from start to finish which includes an hour break midway through so we can eat lunch! The only installation requirement that may vary based on location is mounting brackets if they are not already installed. Sunsetter can provide the brackets and assistance with installation for an additional fee.
Once installed, your Sunsetter Awning will offer protection to both you and your home from UV rays, rain, wind and snow by pulling the fabric tight against the building exterior using a cable pulley system that engages on stainless steel posts mounted at each end of frame opening. The Sunsetter panels are secured in place with adjustable metal straps which allow them to be adjusted according to weather conditions or just personal preference! The result is beautiful year-round use every day without having to worry about changing outdoor furniture as seasons change. Plus it’s easy for cleaning crews when they come through so don’t forget those extra sets of custom color matched clean panels available too!
The cost for installing Sunsetter Awning on your home is $1400 for the Sunsetter Frame and Trim, plus two custom color matched panels. Awnings can be customized with different fabrics to fit your needs or preferences; we offer an array of colors! Shipping charges may apply if you want more than one set of fabric panel in a single order.
We have been installing Sunsetters on homes across Oklahoma City so give us a call today at (405) 839-7442 to get started on a beautiful new addition that will provide years of enjoyment and protection from UV rays, rain, wind and snow while looking beautiful year-round without having to change out outdoor furniture according to seasons!
FAQs about installing an awning
What is the Sunsetter Awning Installation process?
– Sunsetter Awnings are an economical way to improve your home. They can provide shade and protection from rain, snow or harmful UV rays. Sunsetters have been a popular choice for homeowners since they first came out in 1981.
– The installation process includes cutting down on wind and noise at ground level by shading windows that open up onto decks, patios, backs of houses and so forth with strips of fabric attached to rails mounted above them.
The company offers three different types of rail sections: one piece which attaches directly to the house; two pieces (with angled brackets) that attach inside posts; four pieces (without brackets) that attach outside posts. The installation team will remove the old awning and install new Sunsetters on your house to match your home’s style or color scheme.
What are Sunsetter Awnings made of?
– Sunsetter Awnings use polyester fabric that is UV resistant, water repellent, and rot proof; they come in many different colors, patterns and styles for any home decorating needs! They also have an aluminum frame with extruded vinyl rails which means it can withstand extreme weather conditions like high winds without damage.
The material used by Sunsetter offers protection from getting wet when you’re not using the awning as well as reducing noise levels from wind gusts caused by passing cars or trains nearby. Sunsetter Awnings are a great choice for all homeowners!
What is the Sunsetter warranty?
– Sunsetter Products offers an industry leading Lifetime Warranty. Their products are warrantied from manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials, as well as normal wear and tear caused by storms or high winds. They also offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee where if you’re not happy with their product they will take the Sunsetters back at any time during that window of time to have your money refunded. If there’s something wrong with installation process we’ll be glad to come out and fix it free of charge; this includes one year after purchase date but does not include damage caused by natural disasters like hurricanes or tornadoes.
This Sunsetter warranty covers Sunsetters for the life of your home.